Saturday, September 5, 2009

♥♥ ♥♥The Day I Found ♥♥ ♥♥


After 1 year lebeh,cda gerek,no attraction and all,life getting very bored..so istart main Facebook.

best jwak main FB tok..wide connection,macam broadband (hishh) depends on which area..cia lah banyak kawan and add gikk for new network location...


The Day I Found ♥

Masa lam facebook..banyak jwak la member kepada member ku add, but ada sorang tok..sik tauk camney tegerak ati nak add, Its her'' Ani In Her Own..she's 2 years younger than me,she look cute with tudungs and other clothing,she's white thats y banyak baju match..hey..its compliments.:P kembang idong tho..


Its start knocking to my head when ada rasa nak chat ngan nya, that nite ku usha kit.and after dapat approval aku start la view nya pon pics and all....




















GOSH!!!!!!!!!!..look what i found..the one yang nya Love is her mom,looks familiar to me,and i was thinking.duhhh....pekk..tangan atas daie..izzit true or what?? the lady beside her is a friends of my sister, the one that ask me to met her gurl las time..yaiks...what a coincidence.


So..start from that day..aku dah makin aktif main facebook..hehehe...best2..mala jak chat.Then i request nya pon Ym start dari ya..chances to be with is still 30/100, we talk about Wifi..hahaa..Respect ngan mum nya, she can hacked wifi..terer..hihihi..









After few weeks kak ya..hubungan semakin intim,makin lama makin best..firstly aku nang sik aspect kmk duak akan jadi lebih jauh..chances nait ke 50/100.we both talk a lot bout life..hook ups with who and counting chicken buster..so far ku kenal nya..shes very alim,semayang sik lupak,good girl ekot kata mum and dad,rajin,cute,peramah, the rest only me knows.wow..i never had this feelin,its "......"


she doing KPLI, bakal chigu tok..nya belajar d maktab Myy.we both share a lots of things, until to d extend,sampe email pon polah macam sms,hahahah...sik jauh dari pc and fon,teman setia time ya.But truly aku lom jumpa face to face gik ngan nya..just nangga pic jak.huahuahua..soo still 51/100.lom tauk ada chances or not.tp i kept working out..


Last month at nite we both talks about assignment,Nya bingong until nya demam


(Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:06:38 +0800) hahah..bingong jwak lah,demam..gik pon masa tok H1N1 huhuhuh..soo aku nyuruh nya makan ubat and take a good rest.Pagi ya aku cda emel ngan nya, and suddenly i recieve and email.." no email for me today..hmmm..MYSM.." huh..apa benda MYSM ya...blurr..totally blurr..


Masa ya sik lalek gilak, i just carry on.lom ada keyakinan gik coz status lam FBnya says "Flirting is better than engage " sumting like that..soo curious la.then i ask her apa MYSM..she tell me..


mysm today - miss you so much today


hiap..hait..yahh...rasa nak terbang ke Bintulu masa ya, lebar senyuman ku masa ya fuhh...keja nang perfect terusss..wahhh...kuat jwak asa heppi tyme ya..hahahahahaha...lol






In A Rush.


it came over me in a rush

When I realized that I love you so much

That sometimes I cry, but I cant tell you why

Why I feel what I feel inside


How I try to express whats been jugglin my mind

But still cant find the words

But I know that somethings got a hold of me




Baby, some day Ill find a way to say

Just what you mean to me

But if that day never comes along

And you dont hear this song

I guess youll never know that...




And when I say inside, I mean deep

You fill my soul with something I cannot explain

Whats over me






soo..we both call and sms share a lot of things, including educationnya,..a bit personal things,chances is getting higher..80/100..waaa..best2.Her mom tauk yang aku dah bekawan ngan anaknya..wow..parentnya merestui hubungan kmk duak.and yet she was very happy...lom penah dapat green light dr family about this..


i still remember bila mek duak chat...in Ym..


izaltoxic: dedicate ngan sapa tok
twyl1ght: http://www.4shared.com/file/35139743/8493cef5/Mariah_Carey_- _Thank_god_i_found_you.html
twyl1ght: dedicate ngn kmk mpun hehe.
twyl1ght: mesti lah ngn someone oh?
twyl1ght: :|
izaltoxic: owhhhhh
izaltoxic: lagu ini...best2
izaltoxic: someone?..ceyy...mesti bukan kmk ya
izaltoxic: haha
twyl1ght: heheh
twyl1ght: mun ktk gine lah?
izaltoxic: mun kmk..
izaltoxic: tengkiu2..
izaltoxic: aiseyy
izaltoxic: best eyh
twyl1ght: hehe
twyl1ght: (honestly) mek neyda contact org lain selain dari kitak..
izaltoxic: ni..
izaltoxic: im a bit corious now
izaltoxic: complicated
twyl1ght: yes kenak nya
izaltoxic: sik tauk la...either kmk perasan or apa..
twyl1ght: apa dipadah ktk tok...
izaltoxic: hahaha
izaltoxic: sekda pa2 ni
izaltoxic: mainan perasaan jak ya
izaltoxic: ??
twyl1ght: sekda...ktk cam berahsia ngn kamek...or kitak memang jenis yang bukan berterus terang... itsokey then
izaltoxic: thats y mek madah tek
izaltoxic: mun kamek padah..takut kitak madah mek perasan
twyl1ght: perasan gine kmk? kmk perasan kah?
izaltoxic: kmk lah
izaltoxic: bkn kitak
twyl1ght: ooo ktk
twyl1ght: kenak ktk perasan?
izaltoxic: either i like u or u like me..
izaltoxic: 50/50..
izaltoxic: sik tauk status..
izaltoxic: Frankly I do like u
izaltoxic: and kmk pikir kyg u like me too
twyl1ght: oooo
twyl1ght: heh
twyl1ght: ylh mek nang like ktk. n mok tanam feelings ya lebih dr like
izaltoxic: but why kmk?
izaltoxic: kenak kmk yang kitak choose..(mcm lam drama pon sleng)
izaltoxic: hehe
twyl1ght: hehehe...sebab kitak hadir masa mek tgh empty hehe.
izaltoxic: its came over me in the rush..
izaltoxic: means i just fill ur emptiness kah?
izaltoxic: not for real..just flirting?
izaltoxic: hehehe..cam ya kah?
izaltoxic: :-/
twyl1ght: sikla
twyl1ght: for real. serious .
twyl1ght: sik main2.
izaltoxic: goshh..
izaltoxic: realyy....huwaaaaaaaaaaaaa

thats was the best part in my chapter..fuhh..at the end aku still percaya ngan jodoh..99/100 aku akan bersama ngan nya bukan Ani In Her Own..bukan nya sorang gik but with me.

Dear Lord, may this relationship longer,grow with love, further more until i meet U,..Amin.

































" Thanks God I Found You"

No comments:

Post a Comment